Date(s) - Nov 06, 18
7:30 am - 6:30 pm
November 6th is Election Day! Join us as we learn about the importance of the First Tuesday of November. We are going to explore the importance of elections in our country and around the world. The day will be filled with fun, election-focused activities as well as outdoor free play (weather permitting).
Open to CSD students only.
Election Day Camp
November 6, 2018
- Two healthy snacks will be provided (9:30 am and 3:00 pm)
- Field trips and any guest speakers planned
- Reusable water bottle
- Large, healthy non-refrigerated lunch
Box Lunch Option:
- SoulShine will provide a vegetarian box lunch for your child at a cost of $8 per lunch. The box lunch will include a sandwich or wrap plus two sides.
Drop-off 7:30 to 9:30 am
Pick-up 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Currently enrolled SoulShine After School students: $45/day
- Non-enrolled students: $55/day
- Optional box lunch $8/child/day
To register your child for this Day Camp:
- Complete the form below
- Watch your email for a link to
* The After School/Day Camp Parent Handbook
* The online enrollment form. Complete this online enrollment form for each child you want to register. The online enrollment form must be completed at the initial time of registration.
* The Tuition Express form to set up payment (for those who are not already enrolled in SoulShine)
- Once all the necessary information has been received, we will send confirmation.
NOTE: Your child’s spot is not confirmed until payment and required paperwork are received.
A minimum of ten confirmed registrations by the registration deadline is required for the camp to take place. You will be notified as quickly as possible if the camp is being cancelled.
- Registration Deadline: Friday, November 2 at 5 pm
- Cancellation Deadline: Thursday, November 1 at 11:59 pm
Registration is closed for this event.