Date(s) - Nov 19, 18 - Nov 21, 18
7:30 am - 6:30 pm
“I am grateful for what I am and have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.”
–Henry David Thoreau
Join us for our Giving Thanks Day Camp, where we will be looking for Thanksgiving in our every day lives and sharing with each other what makes us grateful and why.
Thanksgiving Day Camp
Monday through Wednesday
November 19, 20 and 21, 2018
- Field trip to Northlake Gardens Senior Living Community
- Two healthy snacks will be provided each day (9:30 am and 3:00 pm)
- Field trips and any guest speakers planned
- Reusable water bottle
- Large, healthy non-refrigerated lunch
Drop-off 7:30 to 9:30 am
Pick-up 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Currently enrolled SoulShine After School students: $45/day
- Non-enrolled students: $55/day
To register your child for this Day Camp:
- Complete the form below
- Watch your email for a link to
* The After School/Day Camp Parent Handbook
* The online enrollment form. Complete this online enrollment form for each child you want to register. The online enrollment form must be completed at the initial time of registration.
* The Tuition Express form to set up payment (for those who are not already enrolled in SoulShine)
- Once all the necessary information has been received, we will send confirmation
NOTE: Your child’s spot is not confirmed until payment instructions and required paperwork are received.
A minimum of ten confirmed registrations by the registration deadline – per camp day – is required for the camp to take place. You will be notified as quickly as possible if any camp days are being cancelled.
- Registration Deadline: Monday, November 12 at 5:00 pm
- Cancellation Deadline: Sunday, November 11 at 11:59 pm
Registration is closed for this event.