Date(s) - Oct 08, 18
7:30 am - 6:30 pm
October is National Adopt a Shelter Dog Month and we are going to use this camp week to explore what makes shelter pets so great!
This camp coincides with Atlanta Public School’s Fall Break (10/8 – 10/12) and City of Decatur’s Teacher Workday on 10/8. The Decatur camp will be open for 10/8 only. Choose Kirkwood to attend for the entire week.
Helping Hands Helping Paws Camp
- Two healthy snacks will be provided each day (9:30 am and 3:00 pm)
- Field trips and any guest speakers planned
- Reusable water bottle
- Large, healthy non-refrigerated lunch
Box Lunch Option:
- SoulShine will provide a vegetarian box lunch for your child at a cost of $8 per lunch. The box lunch will include a sandwich or wrap plus two sides.
Drop-off 7:30 to 9:30 am
Pick-up 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Currently enrolled SoulShine After School students: $45/day
- Non-enrolled students: $55/day
- Optional box lunch $8/child/day
To register your child for this Day Camp:
- Complete the form below
- Watch your email for a link to
* The After School/Day Camp Parent Handbook
* The online enrollment form. Complete this online enrollment form for each child you want to register. The online enrollment form must be completed at the initial time of registration.
* The Tuition Express form to set up payment (for those who are not already enrolled in SoulShine)
- Once all the necessary information ha been received, we will send confirmation
NOTE: Your child’s spot is not confirmed until payment and required paperwork are received.
A minimum of ten confirmed registrations by the registration deadline is required for the camp to take place. You will be notified as quickly as possible if the camp is being cancelled.
- Registration Deadline: Monday, October 1 at 5:00 pm
- Cancellation Deadline: Sunday, September 30 at 11:59 pm
Registration is closed for this event.