Date(s) - Jan 02, 19 - Jan 04, 19
7:30 am - 6:30 pm
In Part 2 of our Joyful Beginnings Day Camp, we will make resolutions for the New Year. We will be exploring the different ways New Years is celebrated around the world and making some special New Years treats to celebrate. This camp will include two field trips to local nature areas and habitats, weather permitting.
Lunch will not be provided. Please pack your child’s lunch and dress them appropriately for the weather.
Joyful Beginnings #2 Day Camp
Wednesday through Friday
January 2 – 4, 2019
- Two healthy snacks will be provided each day (9:30 am and 3:00 pm)
- Field trip to Clyde Shepherd Nature Preserve
- Field trip to Deepdene Park
- Reusable water bottle
- Large, healthy non-refrigerated lunch
- Dress your child appropriately for the weather
Drop-off 7:30 to 9:30 am
Pick-up 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Currently enrolled SoulShine After School students: $45/day
- Non-enrolled students: $55/day
To register your child for this Day Camp:
- Complete the form below
- Watch your email for a link to
* The After School/Day Camp Parent Handbook
* The online enrollment form. Complete this online enrollment form for each child you want to register. The online enrollment form must be completed at the initial time of registration.
* The Tuition Express form to set up payment (for those who are not already enrolled in SoulShine)
- Once all the necessary information has been received, we will send confirmation
NOTE: Your child’s spot is not confirmed until payment instructions and required paperwork are received.
A minimum of ten confirmed registrations by the registration deadline – per camp day – is required for the camp to take place. You will be notified as quickly as possible if any camp days are being cancelled.
- Registration Deadline: Monday, December 17 at 5:00 pm
- Cancellation Deadline: Sunday, December 16 at 11:59 pm