Date(s) - Jan 21, 19
7:30 am - 6:30 pm
We will honor Martin Luther King, Jr. with a Day of Service camp.
Lunch will not be provided. Please pack your child’s lunch and dress them appropriately for the weather.
MLK Day of Service Day Camp
January 21, 2019
- Two healthy snacks will be provided (9:30 am and 3:00 pm)
- Volunteering field trip
- Reusable water bottle
- Large, healthy non-refrigerated lunch
- Dress your child appropriately for the weather
Drop-off 7:30 to 9:30 am
Pick-up 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Currently enrolled SoulShine After School students: $45/day
- Non-enrolled students: $55/day
To register your child for this Day Camp:
- Complete the form below
- Watch your email for a link to
* The After School/Day Camp Parent Handbook
* The online enrollment form. Complete this online enrollment form for each child you want to register. The online enrollment form must be completed at the initial time of registration.
* The Tuition Express form to set up payment (for those who are not already enrolled in SoulShine)
- Once all the necessary information has been received, we will send confirmation
NOTE: Your child’s spot is not confirmed until payment instructions and required paperwork are received.
A minimum of ten confirmed registrations by the registration deadline – per camp day – is required for the camp to take place. You will be notified as quickly as possible if any camp days are being cancelled.
- Registration Deadline: Monday, January 14 at 5:00 pm
- Cancellation Deadline: Sunday, January 13 at 11:59 pm
Registration is closed for this event.