Date(s) - Sep 17, 18 - Sep 21, 18
7:30 am - 6:30 pm
Let your your child celebrate the Honey Bee with us! September is National Honey Month and we are going to focus on the creators of delicious honey and what we can do to make their world safer and our world sweeter. We will end our busy bee week with a Fall Equinox party to celebrate the changing of the seasons and Autumn’s arrival.
Operation: Honey Bee
September 17 – 21, 2018
- Monday: Art for Bees. Artwork & signs to celebrate the bee. Campers will make honey straws and honey-related items
- Tuesday: Field trip!
- Wednesday: Gardening for Bees. Campers will make a pollinator garden at SoulShine Decatur.
- Thursday: Field trip!
- Friday: Autumnal/Fall Equinox Party. Campers will celebrate the arrive of fall with fall foods and crafts.
- Two healthy snacks will be provided each day (9:30 am and 3:00 pm)
- Field trips and any guest speakers planned
- Reusable water bottle
- Large, healthy non-refrigerated lunch
Box Lunch Option:
- SoulShine will provide a vegetarian box lunch for your child at a cost of $8 per lunch. The box lunch will include a sandwich or wrap plus two sides.
Drop-off 7:30 to 9:30 am
Pick-up 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Currently enrolled SoulShine After School students: $45/day
- Non-enrolled students: $55/day
- Optional box lunch $8/child/day
To register your child for this Day Camp:
- Complete the form below
- Watch your email for a link to
* The After School/Day Camp Parent Handbook
* The online enrollment form. Complete this online enrollment form for each child you want to register.
* The Tuition Express form to set up payment (for those who are not already enrolled in SoulShine)
- Once all the necessary information ha been received, we will send confirmation
NOTE: Your child’s spot is not confirmed until payment and required paperwork are received.
This Day Camp is available to City Schools of Decatur students only.
- Registration Deadline: Monday, September 10 at 5:00 pm
- Cancellation Deadline: Sunday, September 9 at 11:59 pm
Registration is closed for this event.